Are you interested in improving the financial wellness of families in our community?
If you answered yes to the questions above, check out this new CCCS job opportunity. Currently, the CCCS is accepting resumes with cover letters until January 10th. They should email Jennifer Sikes, Director of Counseling at email@example.com
Check out the Job Description Below:
CCCS Job Description
Position Title: Credit and Housing Counselor
Status: Hiring, Exempt, Equal Opportunity Employer
Reports to: Director of Counseling
CCCS is looking for a dedicated person to join our team. This position improves the financial wellness of families in our community. Financial counselors help through confidential credit counseling, debt management, and housing counseling. CCCS counselors dedicate their skills in serving others. Thus, we are looking for dependable and compassionate individuals for this job.
- Provides options, solutions, and action plans for the client’s current financial problems. Also, counselors provide these services for the client’s long term financial goals.
- Provides follow-up counseling and on-going support to clients in financial distress
- Helps families develop household spending plans, manage debt, and avoid foreclosure
- Connect clients with community resources to maintain financial wellness
- Adheres to confidentiality in the performance of all assignments
- Contributes to collaborative work environment as a member of the counseling team
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Time management and organizational skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Client service skills
- Flexible and teachable
To learn more about our organization beyond this CCCS job opportunity, click here.
Further, for more information on working as a credit counselor, click here.