To see our upcoming community financial workshops and offerings, follow us on Facebook!
Also, do you have more questions about financial workshops? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Creating a Spending Plan
- Borrowing 101
- Credit Clinics
- Improving Your Credit Score
- Increase Savings
- Money Management while Unemployed
- Maximizing Income and Prioritizing Expenses
- Debt Management
- Smart Cents for Students
- Money Management for the Young at Heart
- Homebuyer Workshops
- Identity Protection
- Check out financial books from the public library www.liveoak.org or www.beaufortcountylibrary.org
- Particularly, be cautious of financial “gurus” who push products.
- Understand “sold, not sought” offers-be cautious about financial advisers trying to sell a product. Also, ask if they have a fiduciary responsibility to you or just act as a salesperson.
- Further, for more resources check out our financial tools.